Adam Mickiewicz University - Poznan
ACPC Scholarship for 2019
Summer Study in Poland
This scholarship funded by the American Council for Polish Culture (ACPC) enables American students of Polish descent to participate in SUMMER STUDY offered by many of Poland's fine universities, thereby allowing students to become more familiar with their heritage, rich culture and history.
Amount of Scholarships:
Recipients will receive $2,000 toward transportation and tuition expenses.
(Subject to change.)
- Be an American of Polish Descent
- Attend an accredited School of higher learning
(entering junior or senior year at a college or university).
- Have an ACPC affiliation by:
a. belonging to an ACPC affiliate or supporting organization, or
b. being an individual member of the ACPC, or
c. being RECOMMENDED by a Member of an affiliate or supporting organization.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form (open it here)
- Official transcript designating scholastic achievement
- Description of involvement in Polish-American community via ACPC or other organizations
- Two letters of recommendation: one from an ACPC Affiliate or Supporting Organization, one from a professor
- In no more than 200 words, explain "Why I should receive the ACPC Summer Study in Poland Scholarship."
All of the materials mentioned in Application above must be postmarkedRobert Synakowski
not later than April 1, 2019 and mailed to the Chair:
ACPC Scholarship Chair
915 Park Ave
Syracuse, NY 13204
Last Revised: 01/16/2019